Saturday, April 6, 2013

Project 1

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great spring break. Mine was pretty uneventful, but hey, at least I caught up on my TV shows.

Well, like all great things a good project takes a lot of 

THOUGHT




TIME




& EFFORT


Thankfully I have this wonderful outlet to engage with my peers about all that I have been working on. And I have been working a lot. What a great assignment.

Now that I got my brown-nosing done. I am studying the AT&T don't message while you drive campaign. I am basically just following the instructions. Well, I guess If anyone else is studying that post on here and we can chat.

Thanks for viewing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I'm working on the same campaign right now. I haven't gotten off into it deep enough yet. It's hard typing a paper when its nice outside! I decided to study this case because I often find myself texting while driving or at a stop light. It's very unsafe and puts other drivers at risk. I've stopped doing it so much because I don't want to put anyone at risk. I was hit last month by someone that may have been texting which is horrible. The accident could have been much worse. So this case fit me perfectly when I reviewed the cases. More people are at risk because we have become impatient. I hope I can express my concern clearly enough in my paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to work on the Coca-Cola campaign. I didn't realize that was what this campaign was about. What a great campaign to study. This is a big problem today, and I sometimes catch myself doing it. I am excited to see what you come up with. I will check back and see. Good luck on the paper!

    ReplyDelete