Sunday, April 14, 2013

MORE PROJECT TWO

Whoa Man!!! Boy there is a bunch of information on the NFL!!!! People talking, people posting, people ranting.........Americans sure love there football!!!!

It is almost difficult filtering through all of that information. I am covering curating and youtube.....I forgot what that is again. There is so much information out there, from the players, the media outlets and the the fans!!!

 I think that the load would have been too much but we got an extra team member so that will be a nice addition. She also saved me from being the only girl. lol.

Everyone else in the group is finding a bunch of information too!!! I think thus far, things are looking great!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Meredith!

    I'm finding it kind of hard sorting through all of the info I'm finding on Facebook, too. We can talk on Tuesday to see if we need to narrow it down a bit or if we'll be ok with keeping it this open. --Tom Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! Yeah, we will talk about it on Tuesday! But I can help you manage it! No problemo!!!! Looking forward to seeing you at our next meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is definitely a ton of people discussing the NFL right now. I don't think it ever stops. I've grown tired of watching Sportcenter and seeing more and more bits on football. The season is over for god's sake. Give it a rest already and let some of the other sports shine! I took the liberty of setting up a google alert for "NFL" and "Professional football" and the results keep flowing in. Thinking about narrowing the criteria down a bit as my inbox is overflowing. We can discuss it all tomorrow though :)

    -Clayton

    ReplyDelete