Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Fricking Love Groupon!

Thursday in class we learned about discovering media. I have a lot of experience with this because I have been a Groupon-a-holic for awhile now. Seriously, I buy one like everyday.


Groupon is a tool that offers group coupons, hence: Groupon.

Organizations use Groupon to get their name out there and to attract business.

I find that it is also a great tool to travel. I visited New Orleans last year and wanted something fun to do while I was their. I consulted Groupon and I found a great deal. I paid $10 for an Alligator experience, which was a $30 value. In my package I got to take a picture holding alligators and tour the farm. The friends I was with didn't get the Groupon and they paid $20 and weren't allowed to hold the alligators. It was awesome! I have also used Groupon for restaurants and retail stores.

Here are some pics from the alligator farm. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. I've never used Groupon, but I'll probably start using it since I can use to out of town also. All of my friends seem to use these coupons often when traveling. I’m getting pulled into the new era of technology for some reason. That's a great resource for everyone that is adventurous or hungry. I fall under both categories and I often find myself searching for deals more often now. Everything now cost so much I’d rather get a deal. I don't think I'd hold on to an alligator but I'll find something else interesting to do. You’re very tough and adventurous for doing that!

    ReplyDelete