Thursday, April 18, 2013

More NFL Stuff

Hello Everyone.
This past  Tuesday our group met and talked about the progress that we had each made individually over the weekend. Each of us already began to put together our charts that needed to complete this project. It seems that everyone is doing a great job and staying on track on following the activity of NFL.I have very much enjoyed my time monitoring the NFL. Who knew that the charts could be so interesting. I am learning so much about the NFL, and not through NFL sources, but through fans of the NFL who are getting on line and offering information for everyone. Gee, love the world wide web. There is such a large surplus of information and activity, I don't know how we still have dumb people out there with all the information available to us. 
As I continue on in my evaluation of material for curating and youtube, I continue to be intrigued and surprised by some of the information out there. There is a lot of positive and negative information about the NFL, for the most part it seems to be fifty/fifty. Everyone with an opinion shares it, which makes it easy to find the information. I think that my teammates are also doing quite well. 
Thanks, Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment