Thursday, April 11, 2013

Seeking: NFL Know- How & Feedback

Hello Everyone,

It's Me, Meredith!....Again

In the last class, we went over project two. Our group decided on the NFL. I anticipate that a ton of stuff will pop up because it is such a large juggernaut of a brand. I believe that we are on of the groups that influenced the decision to disappate team 1. Sorry team 1! lol. I am going to look up curating and whatever technologies youtube is in (sorry, blanked on the word). I guess I will report back after the next class to tell you how everything is going after the next meeting. Thanks for checking out my blog.



Plead for help....

I have tried to blog before, about crafting. I think that the failed blog I am referring to is automatically accessible because this blog and that Blog DIYlazysundays are both on blogger. Anyway, back to the point.....I think that we have to do these blog posts because it helps us better understand the time commitment it takes to truly keep up with a blog. That was one of the important things we learned about blogs, post frequently. We also learned that the content should be interesting, and frankly, I wish I could get class credit and start blogging about crafts on lazy sundays again, because my own blogs about class projects and what I am pretending to get done is putting me to sleep.



Before, I was excited to blog, I got to add pictures and try to make witty quips, and talk freely. I felt confident about my blog. Remember the vampire post? Now, I dread these posts.

Or, do you think this is intentional because if I was, say Patricia Lee (the Panera Guest Speaker), would I enjoy blogging about muffies and Asiago roast beefs? Probably not. I guess it's just a job...... much like school....

I guess I am saying this because if anyone that reads this, in my class or out on the world wide web, I would like your opinion on how I can revamp/ get my mojo back, because blogging for the sake of blogging, with zero passion.....is painful.

At the very least this post is interesting because it could be considered contreversial ( It is also on tone, relevant, honest and interesting [for grading purposes]. So to all you bloggers out there, you're welcome.


I don't know how obvious it is.....but this is in no way, shape or form meant to be disrespectful to the assignment, class or professor. Just trying to work some kinks out, get feedback and figure out how to do engaging blogs that meet assignment requirements, while being fulfilling and entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. The NFL is a great idea. I am sure that they use social media a lot during the season. How are they using it out of football season? I will be interested to see how else they use social media. my team has decided to use Red Bull for our project. We are finding so much information it is hard to go through it all. Any advice? I wish you luck on your project. I think your blog is great, I am sorry you have hit a wall. I looked at your craft blog, and we have some great ideas. I loved the laptop case, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I wish I could keep up with that blog more frequently, It was a ton of fun, but with school I have less time for crafts.....maybe I can start back up after I graduate. Maybe I will put a hint out there that for graduation I want Jo-Ann, Michaels and Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete