Thursday, April 18, 2013

So Who Got the 9.9? And How P***ed Off Are You!? Ha!

In class today we divided the writing parts for project 2.

I am writing the purpose part, Anna is writing the results part, Thomas is covering part 2 of the conclusion, Joseph is covering part 1 of the conclusion and Clay is covering the methodology.

By guessing a number I "won" the opportunity to  compile the work for 3 extra points. Which is good because I did the math and I am right on the cusp of getting one grade higher.


Speaking of grades, the professor basically said it's impossible to get a perfect grade. That is messed up!!!

It reminded me of this.....


AND HOW NONE OF US WILL NEVER GET IT!!!!! HA HA!!!

If I was the 9.9/10 person, I would be mad!!! lol. Fortunately I do far too mediocre work to be affected by this. 

But to the 9.9 person.....my heart goes out to you!

Anyway, back to the group. We all agreed to email everyone else by class on Tuesday, there we will do the final editing and combining of the project.

Also today, in my college level communications course, we went over its vs it's. That was......well, I found this picture so I figured I may as well post it. This helps elaborate on the its vs it's dynamic. Mostly, I just thought it was hilarious!!



- Meredith Rolen

No comments:

Post a Comment