Saturday, April 27, 2013

First Day of Project 3!

The first day of project Three......The beginning of the end!!!!

Side bar for a second...... This means that I am that much closer to graduating after a 7 year bout with college!!! College almost won.....but guess who is coming out on top this round! I am, I made UMSL my........ UH....sorry, forgot this was for school. You all know what I was going to say. 


Ok, Sidebar over!

So, back to the actual class. Today we learned about all the details concerning project three. Afterwards, Anna ,Clayton, Joe, Thomas and I all met up to discuss who would take what sections. 


Since there are five of us we had a couple of different choices on how to divide up the work. Ultimately, we thought it would be best to just give the difficult areas (tactics and competitors) to one person each, as opposed to dividing them in half. I got the competitors section.

For the competitors section I will be using the various dashboard applications.......


...to monitor various other sports outlets. These outlets include.......

College Football


Major League Baseball

The North American Soccer League

The National Basketball Association


and the National Hockey League.

Wish me luck, hope I find some good info. Thanks for reading my blog.
-Meredith Rolen



No comments:

Post a Comment