Saturday, May 11, 2013

ALMOST DONE....

So this past Tuesday, my group and I, Group 6 got down and dirty.....


we cranked out a bunch of work and were well on our way to finalizing our project. 

As you saw in posts before this one, we had a great outline to go off of....and armed with that I think that we were very well prepared.

We went over our parts together and combed through them.....


Combed through them so much that if our project were a dog we would be able to take this

and do this!!!


Impressive. 

I know right.

What I am trying to say is that we got a lot done, fine tuned everything and i feel very positive about the product that we will be turning in.

At least, I think it will be significantly better than our project 2.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
-Meredith

.....




No comments:

Post a Comment